As a Crew Member, you will be responsible for: Greeting customers with a smile, taking accurate food orders, preparing all of McDonald's World-Famous food, partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift, restaurant cleanliness and ensuring items are well stocked.
Job Benefits include:
- Flexible schedule, you must be willing to work weekends and holidays!
- Meal and Uniforms provided
- A positive, team-oriented work environment
- Health care and well-being Program including (Medical insurance, Life Insurance and Saving program)
- Rewarding and recognition Program (Crew of the Month/Crew of the Year, special Competition, annual outing)
- Performance Motivation System (appraisal and development program)
- Competitive Salary, overtime, standard bonus system, special bonus systems , special incentives and profit share)
- Crew Members can also develop into Crew Trainers, which then help with training new hires in the restaurant.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform several different tasks every day.
Skills and Behaviors:
- PEOPLE-ORIENTED AND PROACTIVE ATTITUDE.
Crew members need a people oriented, ‘guest first ‘mindset and attitude at all times
- MANAGES STRESS.
During peak hours, constant movement, Loud conversations and noises, the perpetual process of interacting with guests, delivering food and drinks in a timely manner, and cleaning dining areas as fast as possible can wear on table servers.
- STRONG SOCIAL SKILLS(CONVIVIALITY) AND DEMONSTRATED EMPATHY, CARE FOR OTHERS.
Genuinely enjoy interacting with different types of restaurant guests and relationships.
(e.g., larger groups, individuals, adults, families, teenagers or kids).
- COMFORTABLY PERFORMS IN GUEST FACING ENVIRONMENT.
- MANAGES DIFFICULT OR UNHAPPY GUESTS.
Crew Member Attributes
- WILLING TO LEARN
- SOCIALLY CONFIDENT
- ACTS WITH INITIATIVE
- DEMONSTRATES A SERVICE MIND-SET