Responsible for Delivering meals to our customers in an appropriate time delivery. Obviously, you need to have your licensed motorcycle, your own registered (Hospitality).
As a delivery rider, you will be responsible for: Greeting customers with a smile, delivering accurate food orders with the highest specs of quality, partnering with other Crews and Managers to meet target goals during your shift.
Job Benefits include:
- Flexible schedule, you must be willing to work weekends and holidays!
- Meal and Uniforms provided
- A positive, team-oriented work environment
- Health care and well-being Program including (Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, and Saving program)
- Performance Motivation System (appraisal and development program)
- Competitive Salary, overtime, standard bonus system, special incentives, and profit share)
- Rewarding and recognition Program (Driver of the Month/Driver of the Year, special Competition, annual outing)
what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform several different tasks every day.
Skills and Behaviors:
- PEOPLE-ORIENTED AND PROACTIVE ATTITUDE.
delivery rider members need a people oriented, ‘guest first ‘mindset and attitude at all times
- MANAGES STRESS.
During peak hours, constant movement, Loud conversations and noises, the perpetual process of interacting with guests, delivering food and drinks in a timely manner.
- STRONG SOCIAL SKILLS(CONVIVIALITY) AND DEMONSTRATED EMPATHY, CARE FOR OTHERS.
Genuinely enjoy interacting with different types of home delivery guests and relationships.
- MANAGES DIFFICULT OR UNHAPPY GUESTS.
delivery rider Attributes
- WILLING TO LEARN
- ACTS WITH INITIATIVE
- DEMONSTRATES A SERVICE MIND-SET