A Guest Experience Leader is a unique position that brings a new level of service to McDonalds. You have the opportunity to engage with guests in a way that is not possible otherwise. You can encourage guests to use our kiosk, teaching some while introducing new menu items and features to our experienced guests. You are table service experts and encourage all other crew members to get involved.
A Great Guest Experience Leader, you can intercept almost any guest complaints and avoid any further dissatisfaction. Having the tools to bring a “stress-free” environment, families choose McDonalds as their destination for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Job Benefits include:
- Flexible schedule, you must be willing to work weekends and holidays!
- Meal and Uniforms provided
- A positive, team-oriented work environment
- Health care and well-being Program including (Medical insurance, Life Insurance and Saving program)
- Rewarding and recognition Program (quarterly hospitality award, hospitality award of the year, annual outing)
- Competitive Salary, overtime, standard bonus system, special incentives and profit share)
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform several different tasks every day.
The Guest Experience Leader is expected to:
- Greet every guest upon arrival and welcome them into the restaurant
- Be a kiosk expert, encouraging guests to use the kiosk and assist with any questions
- Be knowledgeable about the mobile app and all its capabilities ie. Mobile ordering, offers, nutritional info etc.
- Support service staff with bringing table service orders out and serving out-of-sequence orders to guests
- Anticipate guests needs in order to create a stress-free environment
- Engage in “check-backs”, intercepting almost any guest complaints
- Create “WOW” moments for families and children using tools such as balloons, coloring, kiddie cones etc.
- Support dining room staff in ways that also help create connections with guests and keep the dining room spotless.
Guest Experience Leader Qualities:
- Extroverted and personable
- Confident communicator
- Friendly and able to easily speak with any guests
- Problem solver