Experience that will lead you to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally.
McDonald’s Egypt is looking for outstanding Leaders to join our team.
What are we looking for:
- Dynamic candidates from fast-paced, guest focused environments and able to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience
- Results driven, Team Players looking for a challenging career building the McDonald’s brand, sales and profit
- Energetic, enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed in everything they do.
Job Benefits include:
- Flexible work schedule
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Meal and Uniforms provided.
- A positive, team-oriented work environment.
- Health care and well-being Program including (Medical insurance, Life Insurance and Saving program)
- Rewarding and recognition Program (Manager of the year, Ray Croc award, annual outing)
- Performance Motivation System (appraisal and development program)
- Competitive Salary, standard bonus system, special bonus systems and profit share)
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform several different tasks every day.
Successful Management Applicants Read Below Requirement to help filling M.T Assessment.
What will set you above a Talent:
- People-oriented and proactive attitude.
- Strong social skills Integrity, empathy, and care for others.
- Manages difficult or unhappy guests.
- Technical understanding and troubleshooting.
- Thinks quickly and is adaptable/flexible across a broad range of guest experience scenarios.
- Uses good judgment to make decisions independently.
- Comfortably performs in guest facing environments.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Ability to lead, train and motivate staff
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- An understanding of how to manage costs is a benefit
- Strong shift leadership skills to maximize guest satisfaction
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technology and basic POS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Flexibility with work schedule - must be available for all shifts including weekends.